Welcome to Maria Maria
Beginning with a vision and transformed into reality, Maria Maria is proud to offer and serve homemade Mexican food. Following the fast casual dining concept, we invite you to step up to our menu, order your food, take a seat, and enjoy the surroundings as we make your meal to order. From “family recipe” dishes first enjoyed by both Marias (grandmother and mother) in Mexico to our homemade conchas (sweetbreads), we don’t compromise on either the preparation or cooking process. We will never cut corners; dishes are never “prepped” ahead of time. Whether you choose the Taco Dorado, Maria’s Tostada, or Chicken Mole, you can be assured that it is created for you using only the freshest ingredients. We are passionate, committed, and aim to delight you with fine Mexican food each and every time you visit us.
TO OUR VALUED GUESTS,
The Maria Maria team is watching closely as the global situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our guests and our team. We want to share with you some of the things our team is doing to ensure that:
- We are following the guidelines provided by the government and health authorities.
- We are reinforcing our already rigorous standards and operating procedures for food safety and personal hygiene.
- We are increasing the frequency of sanitizing all high touch surfaces in the restaurant including seats, tables, menus, pay pads, etc.
- We are ensuring that our team has the information they need to stay healthy and will send them home if they are not feeling well.
- It is important to note that, according to the CDC, there is currently no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with food.
We will continue to remain vigilant, always with the goal of creating the best guest experience possible and to give you and our team peace of mind. We appreciate your continued trust and hope to see you soon.